DURATION: May 1 to August 22, 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2017
Please send applications to the attention of the Director of the Language Training Institute, Dr. Robert Gordon.
To submit, please email your application to email@example.com
The following qualifications must be demonstrated via the required documents:
• PhD or MA or equivalent in a relevant area
• Demonstrable practical experience in the teaching of the relevant language, as documented in a current resume/curriculum vitae and example detailed course outline.
• Knowledge of relevant teaching methods.
• If relevant, the ability to supervise Teaching Assistants in accordance with the TSSU-SFU Collective Agreement.
The following documents must be submitted as part of your application:
• A current resume/curriculum vitae.
• A list of past courses taught at SFU and/or another University or College, and the teaching employment evaluations for those courses.
• Three letters of reference, including at least one from a department/school/program for which courses have been taught.
• A brief course outline and a more detailed (e.g., week by week) course outline.
• A statement of the applicant’s teaching pedagogy.